Thursday, September 25, 2008

Stunned:

My virtual friend Diane is going through a tragic loss right now.

Diane has been a very important part of ravelry's Project 365 group and is such an inspiration to me personally in my photog passion and path. Whenever I talk about my love of taking pictures, I start with ravelry, project 365 and Diane.

The things she's taught me about my camera and the way I look through it are priceless. She usually adds something to any comment she puts towards our shots.

Her son's picture reminds me of The Mike so much. She captured via a camera the way I see Mike every day. The gentle giant-ness of them. The potential and the gleam and the essence.

She can get it on film whereas I can only capture it with my naked eye.

My soul is sad for her. Such a kind and nice person does not deserve this pain.

No comments: