Monday, September 15, 2008

09/15/08

I got my weekend photos up and organized finally.

Here's the set from i Madonnari in Downtown SLO, and here is the set from yesterday's monthly Beer & Knitting meetup.

My favorite three:




(I didn't notice the reflection until I had put the pictures in my computer)





Over on September 11th's flickr blog entry, there is an interesting interview with some photographer. One of his tips/suggestions is (paraphrased) to not always look at the display monitor after taking a picture. Just 'go shoot' a bunch of shots without critiquing them in the moment. That stuck with me and will be something I do the next time I've got camera in hand.

I cannot believe it myself, but I left the house today without my camera. It was completely by accident and I'm annoyed I did it. After knitting group this morning, I'd intended to wander the Bob Jones Trail since it's right there. Oh well, next Monday for sure. Probably for the best, as I had one of my six stuck up in a tree all night. She's finally home and safe and *shocker* doesn't want out, lol.

No comments: