Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Photography Blog:

So, another thing I've been thinking needs to be separate from my knitting and my "blue content" is my love of photography.

I'm seriously in love with the taking of pictures. The elusive "one" that stands alone.

The more I learn about the craft, the more I learn what more there is to learn. Does that make sense?

I'll have to figure out the balance of all three blogs but I know what I'm envisioning. Ain't no way I'll be updating all three every single day, but every day I'll be updating at least one.

Today I took several shots while at this year's i Madonnari event at the Mission in SLO. I'd met a fellow flickr friend for the first time last week and she invited me to come hang with her in SLO today.

We walked around, her with her digital SLR and me with my Kodak digital and snapped away - from one end of downtown to the other. We ended our afternoon at Bel Frites on Garden St. Who knew fries could be that good?

I then skeedaddled over to Moonstone's Cafe for the monthly "Beer & Knitting" meetup. Oh, yeah. You know I took pictures.

I'll be getting them up (hopefully) tomorrow.

No comments: